We have a wide variety of employment opportunities throughout the year.
Summer Camp leader position
Spring Camp leader position
Christmas Camp leader position
Birthday Party Host
Inservice Day leader
• Strong relationship with Jesus Christ and regular attendance and involvement in a local gospel-centered church
• Agree with the Discovery Day Camp code of conduct and Centerpoint Church values
• Ability to motivate others and initiate activities
• Ability to enforce safety and behaviour rules and regulations
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
• Ability to meet a variety of working conditions, including working both indoors and outdoors in all weather conditions, with children of a variety of ages, demographic groups, backgrounds and behaviours.
• Cleared current Criminal Record and Child Abuse Registry checks
• Standard first aid training (will be provided as part of staff training)
Day Camp Leaders provide individualised care, supervision, and support for campers within their small groups, supervise free play time, and assist with camp activities, lunches, and cleaning.
Birthday Party Hosts promote and represent Centerpoint Church and Discovery Day Camp through interacting with party families and guests, facilitating activities, and cleaning up after the party ends.